- News Updates from the Electronic Signatures and Infrastructures (ESI) Technical Committee
- Conformity Assessment - TS 119-403 (to be converted into EN 319 403)
- General Policy Requirements for CAs - EN 319 401 and EN 319 411-1
- Data and Record Systems Security - TS 101 533-1
- Qualified Certificates - EN 319 411-2 (replaces TS 101 456)
- Publicly Trusted Certificates - EN 319 411-3 (replaces TS 102 042)
- Extended Validation Certificates - TS 103 090 and TR 101 564
- Certificate Profiles - TS 119 412 and EN 319 412
- Time Stamping - EN 319 421 (replaces TS 101 861)
- Trusted Lists - Harmonization of Status Information
News Updates from the Electronic Signatures and Infrastructures (ESI) Technical Committee
Revisions of EN 319 401, EN 319 411-1, and EN 319 411-2 will be available soon. EN 319 411-3 is to be merged into EN 319 411-1 in order to align it with the latest EU regulation on eID and trust services (eIDAS – EU 910/2014). It should be available for public review by the end of 2014. Further information on standards for Certification Authorities and other Trust Service Providers can be found at:
For the most current version of the following published standards, you can also use the number for that ETSI standard on this search page:
Specialist Task Force 457 works on Framework and Coordination Activities – coordinating the fulfilment of the Rationalised Framework for electronic signature standards across all areas as defined in Phase 1a and in line with mandate M/460, and at executing tasks that requires joint ETSI-CEN activities with regards to the fulfilment of the Rationalised Framework. It also addresses cryptographic suites which overlap with standardisation addressed by both CEN and ETSI.
STF 458 works on Trust Service Providers (TSP) Supporting electronic signatures: To align specifications for TSP supporting electronic signatures with the rationalised framework, addressing any gaps identified in the rationalised framework work plan, and the progression of all the relevant specifications to EN status.