Forum Discussions are Now Public
The CA/Browser Forum has several public mailing lists, intended to be used for normal CA/Browser Forum discussions.
- the Public list, which is for general Forum business, https://lists.cabforum.org/mailman/listinfo/public,
- the Server Certificate Working Group list, https://lists.cabforum.org/mailman/listinfo/servercert-wg,
- the Code Signing Certificate Working Group list, https://lists.cabforum.org/mailman/listinfo/cscwg-public/, and
- the SMIME Certificate Working Group list, https://lists.cabforum.org/mailman/listinfo/smcwg-public/.
The activity on these lists can be followed by the public, but not posted to, unless they are an Interested Party. An Interested Party must review and accept the Forum’s IPR Policy and submit the signed IPR Policy Agreement (CAB Forum Agreement for IPR Policy v.1.3) to the CA/Browser Forum Chair.
Questions from the public may be submitted by email to the Questions list at ‘[questions at cabforum.org]’.
We also maintain other email lists, including the following:
- A management listserv for communications member-to-member and with official liaisons;
- A Validation mailing list for members of the Validation Working Group and those working on improvements to validation processes in CA/B Forum Guidelines – click here to subscribe; and
- A Network Security subgroup mailing list for members of the Validation Working Group and those working on improvements to Forum’s Network and Certificate System Security Requirements.