Aaron Gable – (Let’s Encrypt), Aaron Poulsen – (Amazon), Abhishek Bhat – (eMudhra), Adam Jones – (Microsoft), Adrian Mueller – (SwissSign), Andrea Holland – (VikingCloud), Ben Wilson – (Mozilla), Bruce Morton – (Entrust), Chad Ehlers – (IdenTrust), Chris Clements – (Google), Clint Wilson – (Apple), Corey Bonnell – (DigiCert), Corey Rasmussen – (OATI), Daryn Wright – (GoDaddy), Dimitris Zacharopoulos – (HARICA), Doug Beattie – (GlobalSign), Dustin Hollenback – (Microsoft), Enrico Entschew – (D-TRUST), Fumi Yoneda – (Japan Registry Services), Hannah Sokol – (Microsoft), Inaba Atsushi – (GlobalSign), Jos Purvis – (Fastly), Keshava Nagaraju – (eMudhra), Lynn Jeun – (Visa), Mads Henriksveen – (Buypass AS), Marcelo Silva – (Visa), Martijn Katerbarg – (Sectigo), Michelle Coon – (OATI), Mrugesh Chandarana – (IdenTrust), Nargis Mannan – (VikingCloud), Nate Smith – (GoDaddy), Nicol So – (CommScope), Paul van Brouwershaven – (Entrust), Pedro Fuentes – (OISTE Foundation), Peter Miskovic – (Disig), Rebecca Kelley – (Apple), Rollin Yu – (TrustAsia Technologies, Inc.), Ryan Dickson – (Google), Scott Rea – (eMudhra), Stephen Davidson – (DigiCert), Tadahiko Ito – (SECOM Trust Systems), Thomas Zermeno – (SSL.com), Tobias Josefowitz – (Opera Software AS), Wayne Thayer – (Fastly), Yoshihiko Matsuo – (Japan Registry Services).
Dustin Hollenback led the meeting since Inigo and Kiran were unavailable.
Roll Call, Recording, and Reading of Note-well was not needed since it was done with the Forum call.
No changes to the agenda.
Approval of Minutes: 31 August minutes have not been distributed yet.
GitHub issues: Continue with the review of the open issues.
– Inigo has been driving this and has sent information out on this.
– 86 open: 6 more opened during August
– Clean-up: 17 open
– Pull requests: 12 open (3 labeled “clean-up”, #322, #415, and #447)
Pre-ballot SC65 – EV Guidelines conversion
– Inigo has been driving this
Email threads open
– Request for endorsers for the fall clean up ballot.
– Talked about how to best handle the question on the mailing list regarding the move to 90-day certificates. No proposal yet, just Google’s intention to move toward it. Ryan Dickson will be addressing this question and will provide a response to the management list for feedback.
– Subscriber verses Applicant, should that be discussed at the SCWG level? May be best to start with a proposal before the F2F.
– GitHub item progress to either move towards a proposal or closure.
– Topics outside of the normal agenda sent to the management mailing list to put together a schedule of items to discuss.
– Draft / Under Consideration
SCXX – SLO/Response for CRL & OCSP Responses: on hold
SCXX – Fall clean-up ballot
SCXX – Profiles clean-up ballot
SC65 – Convert EVGs into RFC3647 format
– At what point does the applicant become the subscriber? Maybe a straw poll at the F2F as to when this transition occurs. Does this happen at the time of accepting the subscriber agreement or when they get a certificate?
– Ben will work on a 20-minute presentation and discussion for the F2F.
Any Other Business
– No other business
Next call: 28 September
Meeting was adjourned