Aaron Gable – (Let’s Encrypt), Aaron Poulsen – (Amazon), Abhishek Bhat – (eMudhra), Ben Wilson – (Mozilla), Bilal Ashraf – (SSL.com), Brianca Martin – (Amazon), Bruce Morton – (Entrust), Chad Ehlers – (IdenTrust), Chris Clements – (Google), Clint Wilson – (Apple), Corey Bonnell – (DigiCert), Daryn Wright – (GoDaddy), Dimitris Zacharopoulos – (HARICA), Doug Beattie – (GlobalSign), Dustin Hollenback – (Microsoft), Enrico Entschew – (D-TRUST), Fumi Yoneda – (Japan Registry Services), Inaba Atsushi – (GlobalSign), Inigo Barreira – (Sectigo), Joanna Fox – (TrustCor Systems), Johnny Reading – (GoDaddy), Jos Purvis – (Fastly), Li-Chun Chen – (Chunghwa Telecom), Lynn Jeun – (Visa), Marcelo Silva – (Visa), Martijn Katerbarg – (Sectigo), Michelle Coon – (OATI), Mrugesh Chandarana – (IdenTrust), Nargis Mannan – (VikingCloud), Nate Smith – (GoDaddy), Nicol So – (CommScope), Nome Huang – (TrustAsia Technologies, Inc.), Paul van Brouwershaven – (Entrust), Peter Miskovic – (Disig), Rebecca Kelley – (Apple), Rollin Yu – (TrustAsia Technologies, Inc.), Roman Fischer – (SwissSign), Ryan Dickson – (Google), Scott Rea – (eMudhra), Stephen Davidson – (DigiCert), Tadahiko Ito – (SECOM Trust Systems), Tobias Josefowitz – (Opera Software AS), Wayne Thayer – (Fastly), Wendy Brown – (US Federal PKI Management Authority), Yoshihiko Matsuo – (Japan Registry Services), Yoshiro Yoneya – (Japan Registry Services).
- Roll Call
- Note-well: Dimitris read the note-well.
- Review of Agenda
There were no changes to the agenda.
- August 3rd meeting minutes approved.
- Email sent to the Server Certificate Working Group; Ben Wilson is seeking 2 endorsers.
- Discussion about certificate consumer involvement and a 6-month probationary period for new members.
- Ben Wilson clarified that subcommittees and attendance requirements.
- Membership request from SSL Network by Daniel Cooper.
- 81 open issues on GitHub; owners requested to review.
- Clarification of “Specified Above” in section 6.2.
- IP validation via ACME to be replaced with an actual RFP.
- Discussion on missing section 7.1.5 in BR V2.0.0.
- Discussion on fixing links in 126.96.36.199.2 and standardizing format and style in CABF documents.
- Discussion on clarifying maximum DCV and removing specific versions in references.
- Any Other Business
No other business.
- Next Meeting – September 14, 2023