Attendees: Abhishek Bhat (eMudhra), Andrea Holland (VikingCloud), Ben Dewberry (Keyfactor), Brianca Martin (Amazon), Corey Bonnell (DigiCert), Dean Coclin (DigiCert), Ian McMillan (Microsoft), Inaba Atsushi (GlobalSign), Martijn Katerbarg (Sectigo), Mohit Kumar (GlobalSign), Rollin Yu (TrustAsia Technologies, Inc.), Scott Rea (eMudhra), Tim Hollebeek (DigiCert), Tomas Gustavsson (PrimeKey)
Note Well: The Note Well was read.
Approval of Minutes: July 27th minutes are approved.
Interested Party application: Waiting on news from Adobe regarding their application.
- Incorporating BR references
- Ballot has passed and is now in IPR review period.
- Signing Service
- Bruce is out this week as such there’s no update on this ballot.
- Timestamping changes ballot
- Ian and Bruce are working on this language. Language needs to be tweaked with some additional clarifications
- Ian poses the question if we need to specify how audit criteria around key destruction should be collected. Corey mentioned he believes there’s already guidance available for auditors on the WebTrust front.
Presentation on Certificate Transparency
Tim Hollebeek ran a presentation on CT for Code Signing. Slides of this presentation are attached to these minutes.
Gather information for a Lessons Learned after hardware requirement changes
- Ben mentioned an issue that was noticed signing Office Macros. Ian will look into it as it appears to be a Microsoft restriction
Any Other Business