Atsushi Inaba (Globalsign), Ben Dewberry (Keyfactor), Brianca Martin (Amazon), Corey Bonnell (DigiCert), Dean Coclin (DigiCert), Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA), Janet Hines (Viking Cloud), Martijn Karterbarg (Sectigo), Mohit Kumar (Globalsign), Tim Crawford (BDO), Tomas Gustavson (Keyfactor)
Minute taker: Dean Coclin
- The Anti-Trust summary was read
- Three sets of prior meeting minutes were approved: F2F, March 9 and March 23.
- Malware based revocation: Martijn stated that this was ready for ballot. The PR on github has been created. CSCWG 18 is the ballot number. Martijn will send out a summary and proposed ballot.
- Signing Service Update: Bruce was unable to attend, hence this topic was tabled until the next call
- Removing SSL BR references: Dimitris reviewed some of the changes to the BRs. Martijn agreed to help divide the upcoming work. Various sections were reviewed and updated in the document which Dimitris is maintaining on Git. All the modifications can be found on the Git repository. We expect to consider the import of the BRs at the next meeting. Following this, we will work on the references to the EV guidelines.
- Next meeting on April 20th.