Atsushi Inaba (GobalSign), Bruce Morton (Entrust), Corey Bonnell (DigiCert), Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA), Ian McMillan (Microsoft), Joanna Fox (Trustcor), Martijn Katerberg (Sectigo), Roberto Quinones (Intel), Tim Crawford (BDO), Tomas Gustavsson, Trevoli Ponds-White (Amazon Trust Services)
- Antitrust statement was read.
- Minutes from 25 October are not yet available. Minutes from 3 November were approved.
- Ballot: Signing Service Update – The draft text has been recirculated. Dimitris has some comments on the ETSI Time-stamping audit requirements. The Signing Service audit requirements were fine. Discussed allowing a Signing Service to be audited to a SANs standard; this would require more discussion. Ian plans to endorse. Ian would like to address FIPS 140-2 Level 3 requirement date for the Signing Service. Bruce reviewed the NetSec audit requirements and most appear they could apply to a Signing Service, if CA was replaced with Signing Service and other minor adjustments.
- Ballot: Malware base revocation – A number of comments have been added and have been addressed. Martijn will push the changes to GitHub and will push the ballot forward in the next few days.
- Other business – Dimitris has not received any other feedback on moving away from the SSL BRs. The direction is to try to replace references with text from the SSL BRs. Martijn will plan to put sometime to this over the next week. Bruce stated the plan was also to try to rationalize if the changes do not make sense for Code Signing.
- Next Meeting – 1 December