Attendees (in alphabetical order)
Anna Weinberg (Apple), Clint Wilson (Apple), Corey Bonnell (SecureTrust), Daniela Hood (GoDaddy), Dean Coclin (Digicert), Doug Beattie (GlobalSign), Dustin Hollenback (Microsoft), Inaba Atsushi (GlobalSign), Joanna Fox (GoDaddy), Jos Purvis (Cisco), Karina Sirota (Microsoft), Kirk Hall (Entrust), Michelle Coon (OATI), Mike Reilly (Microsoft), Neil Dunbar (TrustCor Systems), Niko Carpenter (SecureTrust), Patrick Nohe (GlobalSign), Pedro Fuentes (OISTE), Peter Miskovic (Disig), Rich Smith (Sectigo), Robin Alden (Sectigo), Scott Rea (Dark Matter), Shelley Brewer (Digicert), Somer Shively (Cisco), Tim Hollebeek (Digicert), Timo Schmitt (SwissSign), Tobias Josefowitz (Opera Software AS), Trevoli Ponds-White (Amazon), Wendy Brown (US Federal PKI Management Authority).
1. Roll Call, assign minute-taker
The Chair took attendance. Tim Callan volunteered to take minutes. Pedro Fuentes from OISTE was recognized as a new member on the call.
2. Read Antitrust Statement
The Antitrust Statement was read.
3. Review Agenda
Accepted without change.
4. Approval of minutes from previous teleconference
Accepted without objections.
5. Validation Subcommittee Update
Tim H gave the update:
- A short meeting was held the day after New Years. The method 6 ballot is mostly done. This will finish the review of the methods from the validation summit.
- Wayne’s onion proposal was discussed
- A ballot for fixing ICA requirements in BRs was also discussed
- Next call is Jan 16th
6. Network Security Subcommittee Update
Neil D. gave the update:
- Authentication and access control effort will be discontinued for lack of task hours to work on it
- Pain points: Will concentrate on log retention
7. Ballot Status
Ballots in Discussion Period
Ballots in Voting Period
Ballots in Review Period
SC25 Define new http domain validation methods (Doug)
Review period January 7 to 14. Doug expects to start voting as soon as discussion period is ended without further changes or edits
Draft Ballots under Consideration
SC20 Ballot (NSR 2): System Configuration Management
LEI Ballot (Tim H.)
Formatting changes to Guidelines (Jos)
Will be out for review next week
Aligning the BRs with existing Browser Requirements (Ryan)
8. Any Other Business
No other Business raised.
9. Next call
January 23, 2020 at 11:00 am Eastern Time.