- Attendees (in alphabetical order)
- 1. Roll Call
- 2. Read Antitrust Statement
- 3. Review Agenda
- 4. Approval of minutes from previous teleconference
- 5. Forum Infrastructure Working Group update
- 6. Code Signing Working Group update
- 7. Follow-up on new S/MIME WG Charter
- 8. Approval of F2F 47 Minutes
- 9. Any Other Business
- 10. Next call
Attendees (in alphabetical order)
Ben Wilson (Digicert), Bruce Morton (Entrust Datacard), Chris Kemmerer (SSL.com), Daniela Hood (GoDaddy), Dean Coclin (Digicert), Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA), Dustin Hollenback (Microsoft), Geoff Keating (Apple), Gordon Bock (Microsoft), Huo Haitao (Halton) (360 Browser), Inaba Atsushi (GlobalSign), Janet Hines (SecureTrust), Kenneth Myers (US Federal PKI Management Authority), Kirk Hall (Entrust Datacard), Mads Henriksveen (Buypass AS), Michelle Coon (OATI), Mike Reilly (Microsoft), Neil Dunbar (TrustCor Systems), Niko Carpenter (SecureTrust), Peter Miskovic (Disig), Rich Smith (Sectigo), Ryan Sleevi (Google), Tim Shirley (SecureTrust), Timo Schmitt (SwissSign), Tobias Josefowitz (Opera Software AS), Trevoli Ponds-White (Amazon), Wayne Thayer (Mozilla), Wendy Brown (US Federal PKI Management Authority).
1. Roll Call
The Chair took attendance.
2. Read Antitrust Statement
The Antitrust Statement was read.
3. Review Agenda
Today’s Agenda was approved.
4. Approval of minutes from previous teleconference
The minutes from the previous teleconference were approved and will be circulated to the public list.
5. Forum Infrastructure Working Group update
Jos was not on the call and there was no meeting of the Forum Infrastructure WG on the previous week. Dean asked about the WebEx renewal and Dimitris mentioned that he is still working on that issue with Cisco.
6. Code Signing Working Group update
Dean mentioned that there was no CSCWG meeting last week but they received some questions and he would like some feedback from Microsoft for that question. Mike Reilly said he would forward questions to Jason Cooper.
7. Follow-up on new S/MIME WG Charter
8. Approval of F2F 47 Minutes
The F2F 47 minutes will be considered for approval on the next scheduled teleconference
9. Any Other Business
No other business to discuss.
10. Next call
July 25, 2019 at 11:00 am Eastern Time.