- Roll Call
Attendees: Arno Fiedler (D-TRUST), Atsushi Inaba (GlobalSign), Ben Wilson (DigiCert), Bruce Morton (Entrust), Christopher Kemmerer (SSL.com), Corey Bonnell (Trustwave),Daymion Reynolds (GoDaddy), Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA), Doug Beattie (GlobalSign), Enrico Entschew (D-TRUST), Frank Corday (Trustwave), Gordon Bock (Microsoft), India Donald (FPKI), Jeff Ward (WebTrust), Joanna Fox (GoDaddy), Jos Purvis (Cisco), Ken Myers (Federal PKI), Kirk Hall (Entrust), Li-Chun Chen (Chunghwa Telecom), Mads Henriksveen (BuyPass), Marcelo Silva (Visa), Mike Reilly (Microsoft), Neil Dunbar (Trustcor), Peter Miscovic (Disig), Rich Smith (ComodoCA), Robin Alden (ComodoCA), Shelley Brewer (DigiCert),Tim Shirley (Trustwave), Trevoli Ponds-White (Amazon), Wayne Thayer (Mozilla), Wendy Brown (Federal PKI).
- Antitrust Statement read by Kirk.
- Review Agenda. Agenda was approved.
- Approval of Minutes of SCWG teleconference of Sept. 20, 2018. The Minutes were approved and will be posted to the Public list.
- Validation Subcommittee Update. There was no update. There will be a two hour Subcommittee meeting at the Shanghai F2F meeting in two weeks.
- Plans for NetSec Subcommittee. Ben said the Subcommittee will do a restart and approach all outstanding issues relating to the Network Security Requirements from a fresh viewpoint. The Subcommittee will meet in Shanghai.
- Review SCWG Agenda for Shanghai F2F meeting. Kirk reviewed the Agenda and plans for the Shanghai F2F in two weeks, and asked for any comments. There were no comments.
- Ballot Status. Kirk noted the ballot SC10 was still in the voting period.
- Any Other Business. There was no other business.
- Next call: Nov. 1, 2018 at 11:00 am Eastern Time
ServerCert WG Meeting: August 3, 2023 Present: Aaron Gable – (Let’s Encrypt) Aaron Poulsen …