2018-10-4 Minutes of CA/Browser Forum
- Roll Call
Attendees: Arno Fiedler (D-TRUST), Atsushi Inaba (GlobalSign), Ben Wilson (DigiCert), Bruce Morton (Entrust), Christopher Kemmerer (SSL.com), Corey Bonnell (Trustwave),Daymion Reynolds (GoDaddy), Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA), Doug Beattie (GlobalSign), Enrico Entschew (D-TRUST), Frank Corday (Trustwave), Gordon Bock (Microsoft), India Donald (FPKI), Jeff Ward (WebTrust), Joanna Fox (GoDaddy), Jos Purvis (Cisco), Ken Myers (Federal PKI), Kirk Hall (Entrust), Li-Chun Chen (Chunghwa Telecom), Mads Henriksveen (BuyPass), Marcelo Silva (Visa), Mike Reilly (Microsoft), Neil Dunbar (Trustcor), Peter Miscovic (Disig), Rich Smith (ComodoCA), Robin Alden (ComodoCA), Shelley Brewer (DigiCert),Tim Shirley (Trustwave), Trevoli Ponds-White (Amazon), Wayne Thayer (Mozilla), Wendy Brown (Federal PKI).
- Antitrust Statement read by Robin.
- Review Agenda. Agenda was approved.
- Approval of Minutes of CABF teleconference of Sept. 20, 2018. The Minutes were approved and will be posted to the Public list.
- Forum Infrastructure Working Group update. Dimitris said the WG had its first meeting, and the Minutes are posted on the wiki. The Minutes describe the Forum’s current infrastructure and where things are hosted. There are plans to upgrade the wiki and mail lists, which are now on a physical machine, but may be moved to a virtual machine. The WG now has its own mail list, email@example.com. The WG has not yet set a regular time and date for bi-weekly meetings. Kirk thanked Dimitris and Jos for doing this work, which will be very valuable to the Forum.
- Ballot Status. Kirk noted that one ballot, Forum-7, was still in the voting period.
- Meeting Agenda and Events for F2F Meeting Shanghai, Oct. 16-18, 2018. Kirk reviewed the Agenda and plans for the Shanghai F2F in two weeks, and asked for any comments. There were no comments.
- Any Other Business. There was no other business.
- Next call: Nov. 1, 2018 at 11:00 am Eastern Time
- Adjourn. Immediately convene meeting of Server Certificate Working Group (same call)